Kent International Removals
Our International removals team, based in Kent, offer a door-to-door service to anywhere in Europe and the world. We work in partnership with trusted International agents to assist with customs clearance, storage and delivery.
European Removals Service
Our European removals service, based in Gillingham, Kent, offers door-to-door moving solutions to anywhere in mainland Europe. We can offer a selection of specialist removals, moving and storage services to suit your timescale and your budget.
Shared Load Service
If there’s wiggle room for the arrival of your delivery, you could make huge savings with our shared load service. The amount you pay is calculated based on the volume of your goods and their European destination.
Direct Load Service
If you have a time sensitive shipment, this option allows you to specify dates for the collection and delivery of your goods. Your dedicated removals vehicle will ensure safe and direct delivery to your chosen European destination.
Return Load Service
Moving back to Britain from Europe? We can make your return journey a breeze. With each of our removals services available from all destinations across Europe, your goods and furniture can be transferred back to the UK with no hassle.
International Removals Service
Our trained international removals crew, based in Gillingham, Kent, will individually wrap and pack each of your household items to export standard for safe shipment by sea or air to anywhere in the world. We will put all documentation in place and arrange for our trusted agents to clear your goods through customs and deliver to your destination safely.
Sole Use Containers
Our International Sole-Use Container service will transport your goods in a steel shipping vessel exclusive to you, eliminating usual delays associated with filling shared containers. We make every effort to ensure that your International shipment is loaded and sealed at your current residence. Your goods are then safely transported and loaded onto the next available ship bound for your destination.
Shared Use Containers
Where there are several shipments to a popular International destination, we’re able to load your goods onto a shared shipping container. As you’re only taking up a portion of the space, the savings made mean that the freight costs you pay are calculated to reflect this. So if your plans won’t be affected by longer transit times, this service could provide you with substantial savings.
If your goods are of small volume, paying for a full container shipment would make little financial sense. Our cased container service provides an economical solution wherein your goods are loaded into purpose-made shipping boxes, filling a steel shipping container along with a number of others who have chosen delivery with our trusted carriers.
In a hurry? We can shift the essentials that just can’t wait, whether you can’t be without your baby’s moses basket, important documents or a vintage tea set, our International air freight service allows for the fast and secure delivery of small shipments.
Call us today to arrange a free, no-obligation survey
Kent International Removals Service Covering:
Our Kent Overseas movers Service covers:
New Ash Green
£ GET AN INTERNATIONAL REMOVALS QUOTE
Overseas Moves: Air Freight vs Sea Freight?
Considerations to making for overseas moves…
* Air freight – is by chargeable weight, which is calculated from a combination of the weight and size of a shipment. As a shipment gets smaller, sometimes air freight may be less expensive.
* Sea freight – is per container rate for shipping in standard containers (20’ and 40’ being the most common sizes) and therefore, is based more on the size of a shipment. With larger and heavier shipments, it is often cheaper to ship by sea.
* Air Freight – the warehousing fees at airports are less expensive than those at seaports.
* Sea Freight – the warehousing fees at seaports are more expensive than those at airports.
* Air freight – is usually much faster than shipping and can take a day or two
* Sea shipments – can take around a month to arrive
* Flights – can get delayed by weather and other factors, but there are usually daily flights which may not cause much of a delay for a cargo shipment.
* Ocean carriers – can be be off schedule, and as they tend to have weekly schedules, missing the cutoff at a seaport can cause a longer delay.